Prolific breeders that develop rapidly, a few small flies can quickly become a full-blown fruit fly infestation in only a matter of days and can be quite bothersome to customers and staff. Their association with sanitation issues and rotting food means small flies present in your location can negatively impact health inspection scores and even end up on social media. Ecolab’s research has proven that small flies can transfer bacteria to food and food preparation surfaces, putting your customers at risk of foodborne illness.
Our Small Fly Program defends against small fly infestations, addressing different life stages for maximum impact. Your commercial small fly elimination program can include:
• Adult small fly removal for immediate relief and to prevent future breeding activity
• Thorough inspections to identify breeding, feeding and resting sites
• Actionable structural and sanitation recommendations to eliminate breeding and feeding sites
• Breeding and feeding material removal and/or treatment to break the reproduction cycle
• Treatment of adult fly resting areas
• Recommendations to prevent re-infestation
When you partner with Ecolab you can be confident you are getting innovative, science-based solutions delivered by rigorously trained pest specialists who deliver consistent service protocols; actionable insights to proactively prevent pest risk; customer support 24/7/365; and a strong commitment to partnership. Together, we protect success.